Part I: How This Process Works
- You MUST reside in Spokane County.
a. Not sure whether you live in Spokane County? Look at the Zip Code List at right.
b. If you are outside Spokane County and need energy assistance use the LIHEAP link at right.
- You cannot have received energy assistance since October 1, 2012.
- You must be income eligible. Check the Income chart link at right.
Part II: Getting an appointment
- Appointments are scheduled on a first come first serve basis (for HEATING assistance ONLY on this web site). If you need help with anything other then a HEATING bill, you must call the SNAP office closest to your home. Click on the SNAP Energy Offices link at right.
- You have 15 minutes to complete this portion to secure your appointment.
- You will need to fill in: total number of people in the household, your name, address, phone number and all income from the most recent 3 months. You will want to have all required information available before continuing, as the 15-minute clock will start when you click on the "Begin the application process" button.
- Fill out required boxes and then click "get an appointment button."
- When you complete the application and it is determined that you MAY qualify you will be prompted to select an appointment location and a time period from the online calendar.
- There are up to eight (8) possible SNAP offices/locations to choose from for IN office appointments:
Questions or Problems
- For questions that haven't been answered, check our FAQ page (see link at top right).
SNAP Energy Offices &
Zip Codes List
Washington State LIHEAP website
Household Size and Income chart