Covid-19Resources for business and employers
We have special programs available for businesses impacted by COVID-19. Contact us for assistance.
Sign up for our FREE COVID Business Resilience and Recovery workshops. Workshops include leadership strategy, business planning and strategy, digital marketing, human resources, accounting and more.
Check for Upcoming Classes
We are here for you during this unprecedented time.
SNAP Financial Access can help by providing resources to help your business survive the closures.
We have also listed some federal and state guidelines and general information links about coronavirus and its effects on public safety.
COVID Workshops & News
Please be aware: this workshop has been canceled. We will be rescheduling for early 2021...
Dates & Times: October 9th and 12th, 5:00-7:00 pm The market is changing, not only...
This workshop is canceled. We will be rescheduling in the near future. Leadership in...
- CDC- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- US Small Business Administration (SBA)
- SHRM – Health, Wellness, and Leave Suggestions
- Information on HR6074 – Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act 2020
- World Health Organization
- Essential or Non-Essential? Can you stay open in WA State?
- Association of WA Businesses (AWB) Resources for Employers
- State of Washington Resource List for Businesses and Impacted Workers
- WA L&I – Paid Sick Leave Common Questions
- Message from WA Governor Jay Inslee – March 6, 2020
- WA Employment Security Department
- WA State Resource List, including:
- Financial Assistance
- Export Assistance
- Employer and Worker Assistance
- Insurance Assistance
- WA State Department of Health
- WA Department of Commerce
- Emergency Management Division Business Preparedness Webpage
- WA Small Business Development Center
- WA Paid Family and Medical Leave
- List of “Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers” (Businesses Allowed to Remain Open) – March 23, 2020