Financial EmpowermentWorkshops, online learning, and help for you to reach your financial goals.
We are here to help you reach your financial goals.
At SNAP Financial Access and the Women’s Business Center – Inland Northwest, we are open to all and here to help! We understand how important your financial well-being is and through our workshops and services, you can gain the knowledge & skills you need to grow.
Do you need help building your credit score? Or do you need help disputing and validating errors on your credit report? Do you need help building a personalized budget that fits your life? Got student debt and need to look at your options? We are here for you!
Our workshops and counseling sessions put powerful tools in your hands to manage and grow your financial well-being.
Get help from our in-house Financial Counselor.
Sometimes you just need help unlocking the answers to complex questions about money, credit and more. Unlock these answers with our workshops.
- One-on-one Financial Counseling.
- Create a plan to build your credit.
- Get help understanding your credit report.
- Learn and grow with our workshops on topics such as:
- Give Yourself a Raise – savvy money management skills
- Navigating Your Credit World – grasp the key factors of credit and how it impacts your financial well-being.
- Decisive Credit Building – advanced workshop to build your credit score.
- D.R.A.I.N: DRAIN means Dispute, Refute, Authenticate, Investigate, and Negotiate your bad debt. Learn how to deal with collectors.
- Student Loan Repayments Chutes and Ladders: learn and explore your repayment and forgiveness options.
Check out this matrix to quickly understand how workshops differ from a credit repair agency.
Please note that we are currently running (as of 9/25/2020) a special where you get Decisive Credit Building, DRAIN, and Student Loan Repayment for only $25 dollars. That’s three workshops for a one time registration of $25!
Full Events Calendar
Check out our full calendar of events. We’ve got loads of topics and times from which you can explore.
Resources for so many things all under one roof… and beyond
Our name might be the Women’s Business Center but we are open and here to serve all. Let’s work together to reach your goals
- Online Learning via our Access e-learning platform.
- One-on-one financial and credit counseling.
- Seecond Chance Banking: If you have lost banking privileages, we can work with you to help restore those services.
- Want to start a business? The Women’s Business Center has tons of workshops on business planning and more.
- Want to buy a home? Check out our Home Buyer Education workshops.
Training opportunities on many topics
News and Training Updates
Dates & Times: October 9th and 12th, 5:00-7:00 pm The market is changing, not only through changes in consumer behavior, habits and spending...
This workshop is canceled. We will be rescheduling in the near future. Leadership in times of crisis is crucial to the continuity of your business...
**FREE FOR IMPACTED BUSINESSES during COVID-19, Please contact us for a coupon at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ** Learn how to use...